Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #11

I've always thought Google Blog Search was the best thing since sliced bread but Topix has it beat in my book. I really like the way I can read the latest "Hot Topic" and then immediately look to the right and find some places to comment and read others comments. I don't have to read about the topic and then go to a blogspot just to post something.

While visiting Edublog, I found a Science teacher's blog that I think is awesome. Too bad he teaches a higher level of Science than I do, but he has done some things with his blog that I would never think of. I think my Quest students had better watch out. They are going to be bloggers!http://rangerblue.edublogs.org/ (Edublog)

I wasn't thrilled with Syndic8 so about two minutes after looking at the bland site, I returned to my 23 things list and went to the next assignment. I did add another feed to my RSS readers. Of course it has something to do with Offbeat News. As mentioned in Thing #10, I also added RSS feeds for Twice Exceptional Children and other topics of interest to me.

No comments: