Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #22

http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podshows/3377523

Of course I chose to look up a topic that interests me (sports mainly the NFL and Nascar) and felt like a child at Christmas. I am now officially overloaded with Podcasts. Before Thing #22, I didn't bother to try to listen to Podcasts because I thought I needed and IPod. Sounds so silly now huh?

I found Mike and Mike in the Morning (from ESPN) Podcast and spent at least an two hours listening to shows that I have missed this summer. I think spent some time thinking of items to search for that I could use in class. I found some Science lectures, but I don't think my 5th graders would listen to them. I did however, find a Podcast site that allows you to record your own Podcast. That's neat. I don't think I'll try it, but I will share with my coworkers who aren't embarassed about their voices on tape.

I preferred
PodCastDirectory just because it was organzied in topics as well as it used Google as the search engine to find podcasts.

No comments: