Monday, July 21, 2008

Things #14




Once again, I am amazed at something else that I've learned in this class. First Zoho and now http://www.bubbl.us/index. I tried Flowchart.com first and was impressed with how easy the program is. It reminded me too much of Inspiration and Kidspiration though. I do think it would be more useful and take care of more Technology Apps if older students were allowed to use the program. I could see our Math teacher using the site for the kids to complete one of her many and usually fun JAM topics.

I spent most of my time on Bubbl.us and must admit, I'm hooked. It would make wonderful presentation material and I love the idea of being able to change the colors of the bubbles and to connect a parent bubble with a child bubble in a matter of clicks. The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to get my complete bubble to fit in my screen.

I did not like mindmeister though. Probably because I didn't really take the time to view the video and thought I'd just try to "figure it out." I got tired of it and tried something else.

No comments: