Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #20



Well, I know listening to my friend Twila sing her version of "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" is not relevant to the classroom, but when I need a laugh or something to remind me of my college days, I look at this video and think about how crazy Twila really is because at the age of 35 she was not embarassed to get on stage, how fun she really is, and how much she kept everyone in the sorority house laughing even when we should have been crying.
I think You Tube is the best thing since sliced bread. I used to spend hours looking at the latest funny videos, but that got pretty old. Maybe you'll stumble over one or two of my funny moments.
I haven't spent much time on Teacher Tube, but I'm sure I could find all sorts of things to share with coworkers and students. I think it would be fun to have my students make a video teaching a short lesson on a Science topic. They could even dress up as the teacher and get into character which would really be fun to them--to have the chance to mock me.

When you need a laugh, here's her You Tube link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDCLXLKMJcA#GU5U2spHI_4

1 comment:

CoachD said...

Well I have the right thing to comment on now! :)
That is funny! I have a friend that would do the same thing. I love Pat Benetar and that era of rock music. I bet you all had a lot of fun!