Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #21

Well, I wasn't impressed with the music choice, but I surely did like being able to upload my personal pictures and someone else do the mixing and editing. I had no idea this site existed but now that I do, watch out Animoto. I don't think it will get a moment's peace because I plan to share, share, and share this link.

It's a very user-friendly program, but I found myself getting impatient waiting for the initial video to be made. I found something else to do, finished what I was doing, came back, and the thing was still working and I have one of the fastest connection you can get at home.

I could see my students having a ball with this program. I think they'll be the ones behind the camera this year and I'll be the one watching the happenings.

2 comments:

CoachD said...

That is funny! I have a friend that would do the same thing. I love Pat Benetar and that era of rock music. I bet you all had a lot of fun!

CoachD said...

Opps! I placed the previous comment on the wrong thing! Sorry.