Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #12

The Google calendar will come in handy for use in my classroom. Instead of using a desk calendar to remind myself of ARDs, faculty meetings, and all the other things that come along with teaching, I am going to start out the year trying to use the Google Calendar. I have already set it to remind me when to start cutting my 2-liter bottles for Science and of course staff development and school holidays. If I get crafty enough, I may just use it for my To Do list.

The Google Notebook will also come in handy for sharing and remembering links, clipart, etc. Since it can be accessed from anywhere, I can stop making list of sites to add to my Bookmarks on the computer at school when I find something on the Web from home.

The Post-It notes company may go out of business now that I've found paperless goodies to use.

No comments: